Spanky's Go-Go

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eventful Week

Well, it's been a busy week. Last weekend I went and saw Transformers and enjoyed it. Went to the local air show and had a pretty good time. Then last night played softball and won both games. :) So I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Plus the ol' roommate is going away for the weekend, so I'll have a little more freedom at home as well.

Work has been going well, my advancement training has continued and I spent yesterday in meetings for the most part. I enjoy the meetings because it gives me some great insight into what I can expect when the time comes for me to be responsible for a team of people. I have had people tell me that I'm a natural leader and I hope that I am, and I know I'm driven and a bit of an OCD perfectionist, natural leader, well, we'll see.

Anyway, that's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 , Blogger Likalia said...

    Not to mention you have lovely rainy cool weather. :) I'm jealous.

    Good luck with the job stuff - you are definitely leadership material.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs