Spanky's Go-Go

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy.... :)

Well, I know haven't made a post in a bit, so I figured I'd make one. Things have been busy the past week or so. Lots of stuff going on. Softball games, work, and a new book to read and movie to see.

Softball and work are both good, we won both our games this week, although we only won 1 of 4 last week. Not for lack of trying, we were short people and couldn't field a proper team, but alas that's just an excuse. Work on the other hand has been busy. I figured with it being the summer things would have slowed down a bit, how wrong I was. Things haven't slowed down, they've gotten more intense, oh well I work days and they go by quickly and I get to see more of the goings on I missed when I was on evening or night shifts :)

The new book I speak of is the 7th Harry Potter book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I finished the book in about 3 days. It took me in total about 11 hours to read, had I just sat down and read straight I would have been done in a day, however, I have so much other stuff going on, despite how much I wanted to do that, I couldn't. I really enjoyed the book, although I've enjoyed them all honestly.

The movie I saw, shockingly was the 5th Harry Potter movie. If I hadn't of read the book before I saw the movie, I think I would have enjoyed the movie more. Due to the size of the book and the restrictions on time for the movie, they had to cut a lot of material from the book, which I missed a lot. I mean, they did convey the most important and key elements from the books, but the character development of particular characters was missing and I felt that hurt the movie. I mean, it was much better than the 3rd movie, OMG don't even get me started on that one. Anyway, I shut up about that now.

So that's what I've been up to for those of you that have been wondering. This weekend I'm going to see a baseball game of the local mens team. I'm looking forward to it, it's been awhile since I've done something like this :) Anyway, that's all for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs