Spanky's Go-Go

Monday, September 03, 2007

Things That Make You Go......Ugh

For the past few weeks I haven't been feeling all that great. A lot of nausea and it's been hard to keep much down. I just thought I had a bit of a stomach bug. However after a couple of weeks of not feeling so good, and it actually getting progressively worse, I figure it was time to go see a doctor.

So after seeing a doctor and a few tests later, it has been determined that I have...(drum roll please).... an Ulcer. Which is not really a surprise all things considered. I drink a lot of caffeine based liquids such as coffee, energy drinks, Pepsi etc. As well, I work a job that can be rather stressful at times and my personal life can get stressful as well. So you ball all that up, and presto! Ulcer.

If you've never had an ulcer, trust me, you don't want one. It's rather painful, restricts what you can and cannot eat or drink, and you tend to vomit stomach acid a lot. Lots of fun indeed. So with that said, I'm on meds and a strict diet for the next month and then we'll see where we're at.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs