Spanky's Go-Go

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Road To Recovery

Well, after a few visits to the doctor and several adjustments in medication, I suppose I'm on the mend. So hopefully, in the near future the ulcer I have now will be a distant memory and I can get back to living and eating normally, which would be great because soup and crackers are getting old fast.

Not much to report right now in all honesty. Just been trying to get better, and somehow, someway get some sort of vacation, because I really think I need it. A nice break from work would be both welcome and appreciated, and in all honesty I think I've kind of earned it.

Anyway, enough belly achin' *LOL* no pun intended...

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 13, 2007 , Blogger Likalia said...

    Nothing says Ulcer Cure more so then seat sales at WestJet! (I hear if you leave on Wednesdays right now it is $530 return.) :)

    Gee do you think we harp on this whole get your ass out here and visit us thing enough? Why'd you go and live on the complete opposite side of the country? That was just silly. ;)

    Love ya hun, glad you are on the mend, miss you though!

    *cough* westjet *cough* seatsales *cough* airmiles *cough*

    Sorry, must be something in the air.

     
  • At Friday, September 21, 2007 , Blogger Maggie said...

    Too bad that something in the air wasn't Spanky and say - flying in a western direction.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs