Spanky's Go-Go

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

Is this week ever going to end? Seriously, Friday can not come fast enough for me. I've got today and tomorrow to get through work and then my weekend is upon me. I just want to sleep! Since the doctors adjusted my medication for my ulcer, my tummy is feeling better, but I'm sleeping less. Not Fair!

I'm hoping this will improve soon, because I can't continue like this, always tired, cranky and feeling stressed. A day at work is so much easier to deal with when you've had a good nights sleep. The cranky factor is greatly reduced and is less of a complication. If I was well rested and felt bright eyed and bushy tailed, work would not stress me out in the least. However, when you're tired, cranky and don't even want to get out of bed to go to work in the first place, well, that changes things a bit.

Anyway, I guess I should go and find some cheese to go with this whine...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs