Spanky's Go-Go

Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Official...

Fall is upon us. Time to put the shorts away for another year, and break out the sweaters, jeans and light jackets. The ankle biters are back in class, the amusement parks are getting ready to close down and I am ready to freak out!

I've finally hit the point where I hate my job :( I'm so unhappy right now, and it's affecting all aspects of my life and that's not cool. I'm ready to quit and just walk out the door and not come back, if it wasn't for the good health plan I have I would have done it already. :( I have begun looking for another job, and hopefully with some luck I'll have something else soon. I don't think my employers realize just how unhappy most of their changes, that were "for the better", have made people, myself included.

You know it's bad that when I don't want to get up in the morning and go to work. I'm not afraid of work. However, this job is starting to get to me, and I've reached a point where going to work is more painful than the prospect of having no job at all. Not good at all!

What changes could the company I work for make that would make me so unhappy? Well, that's a long story better not discussed on my public plug, but needless to say the changes pretty much keep me in my current position for a very long time, hence the unhappiness. Anyway hopefully in the very near future, I'll escape to another company, where I won't have to deal with the garbage I currently do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Online Degree Programs